The most likely reason is that your email address and/or password have been entered incorrectly. Check the spelling of your email address and if you’re still unable to log in, you can request a new password by clicking the relevant link. If the problem persists, please contact a member of our customer service team.
We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards, and through PayPal. Below is a list of accepted methods of payment:
- Standard delivery is FREE for UK orders over £75;
- Standard UK delivery is £3.95 and takes between 3-7 working days from your dispatch notice Need it sooner?
- We offer a 48-hour tracked service, order by 7pm for delivery within 2 days from dispatch, this is charged at £5.49;
- Non-Mainland UK delivery is charged at £4.95 and takes between 3-7 working days from your dispatch notice;
- Delivery to Europe is charged at £5.95 and takes between 2-8 working days from your dispatch notice;
- Delivery to North America is charged at £7.95 and takes between 5-10 working days;
- International orders, please note: Orders delivered to countries outside the EC fiscal area will not have VAT (UK Tax) charged on them. Please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which Beauty Bae cannot accept liability.
- If you’ve made a mistake when submitting your email addres;
- The confirmation may have been blocked by your spam filter so check your Junk folder;
- There may have been a ‘time-out’ issue at checkout or a dropped internet connection, which prevented the order from being successfully triggered;
- If you have an account, you can log in and check your order history to see if the order is listed. Otherwise, contact our customer service team who will be able to confirm the payment/order status.
Usually ‘time-out’ issues result in an order being unsuccessful. If you see a ‘404’ error message or are concerned that payment wasn’t processed properly, please contact a member of our customer service team.
If your order arrives damaged, please email photographs as soon as possible – including details of any leaks, breakages or signs that the outer parcel has been tampered with. Please retain the product and packaging until the issue has been resolved.
Our warehouse team are incredibly conscientious but occasionally mistakes do happen. If an item is missing (and you weren’t made aware of a stock shortage) or you’ve received something other than you were expecting, please make our customer service team aware of any issues as soon as possible; attaching photographs if relevant.