No, you do not need to create an account to place an order. You can checkout as a guest if you would like.
Depending on when your order was placed and how soon thereafter you get in touch we may be able to amend or cancel your order. Get in touch via email (email@example.com) or telephone number 0208 552 9886
The most likely reason is that your email address and/or password have been entered incorrectly. Check the spelling of your email address and if you’re still unable to log in, you can request a new password by clicking the relevant link. If the problem persists, please contact a member of our customer service team.
We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards, and through PayPal. Below is a list of accepted methods of payment:
If a product is showing as out of stock, you can provide your email address using the notify me function to get an automatic notification once it is back in stock.
- Delivery charge is calculated based on the total weight and size of your order, and is charged at either £2.99, £3.95, or £5.99 depending on which weight band your order falls into.
- We currently use Royal Mail and Hermes as our delivery partners.
- We typically expect delivery to mainland UK to be made in 3 working days from dispatch, however in the current Coronavirus situation some delays are possible.
- Due to delays caused by Coronavirus and complications following the UK leaving the EU, we have temporarily suspended international deliveries. We will hopefully resume international deliveries shortly.
- If you’ve made a mistake when submitting your email addres;
- The confirmation may have been blocked by your spam filter so check your Junk folder;
- There may have been a ‘time-out’ issue at checkout or a dropped internet connection, which prevented the order from being successfully triggered;
- If you have an account, you can log in and check your order history to see if the order is listed. Otherwise, contact our customer service team who will be able to confirm the payment/order status.
Usually ‘time-out’ issues result in an order being unsuccessful. If you see a ‘404’ error message or are concerned that payment wasn’t processed properly, please contact a member of our customer service team.
If your order arrives damaged, please email photographs as soon as possible – including details of any leaks, breakages or signs that the outer parcel has been tampered with. Please retain the product and packaging until the issue has been resolved.
Our warehouse team are incredibly conscientious but occasionally mistakes do happen. If an item is missing (and you weren’t made aware of a stock shortage) or you’ve received something other than you were expecting, please make our customer service team aware of any issues as soon as possible; attaching photographs if relevant.