Wella Koleston Perfect Me+
Wella Koleston Perfect Me+ requires no habit change for stylists as it features the same mixing ratio, the same development time and the same grey coverage, all enhanced with easier mixing, more precise application and an improved fragrance that offers a better experience for colourists and clients. For colour that stays true to tone and provides significantly less damage colour after colour.
- The range; Pure Naturals, Rich Naturals, Vibrant Reds, Deep Browns, Special Blondes & Special Mix
- Up to 100% coverage of grey/white hair
- The simplicity of application and an absolutely reliable colour result; Lighten, Darken or Change Tone
- Vibrant Reds, for expressive long-lasting vibrant red results
- Special Mix for creative colour mixes, to intensify a shade or to correct a tone
- Special Blondes for high lift results
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Wella Koleston Perfect Me+ is the first and only professional hair colour brand to feature breakthrough technologies, Pure Balance Technology and ME+, both proven to deliver vibrant rich colour with less damage colour after colour, while ME+ reduces the risk of developing a new allergy to hair colour. Koleston Perfect ME+ is a permanent colour range used with Welloxon Perfect developers NEW 4%, 6%, 9%,12% and 1.9% Welloxon Perfect Pastel for pastel toning.
Please note that this is a professional item. We have not included information on the colours, besides the colour codes. As a professional, you should have access to a Wella Koleston Me+ chart, and should have knowledge on how each code correlates to a certain colour. To reduce costs (and to pass this on to you, the consumer) we will remove the tube from the packaging, and send it without the packaging box or leaflet. The tip of the tube will be squeezed to ensure it fits as a “large letter” format. No Box or leaflet sent with the tube.
- Colour: 0/11, 0/28, 0/33, 0/44, 0/65, 0/66, 0/88, 10/0, 10/1, 10/16, 10/3, 10/31, 10/38, 10/8, 10/95, 12/03, 12/11, 12/16, 12/81, 33/66, 4/0, 4/07, 4/75, 5/07, 5/37, 5/41, 5/75, 55/45, 6/0, 6/00, 6/3, 6/43, 6/45, 6/5, 6/71, 6/73, 6/97, 66/44, 66/46, 66/56, 7/00, 7/17, 7/18, 7/3, 7/34, 7/37, 7/38, 7/73, 8/00, 8/07, 8/38, 8/41, 8/96, 8/97, 9/04, 9/1, 9/16, 9/17, 9/3, 9/31, 9/38, 9/8, 9/81